Ethical Practice - 道德的做法
If, once we have undertaken analysis / due diligence, we believe we cannot offer cost-effective help then we will say so.
We are happy to get involved at any stage of the business change lifecycle, for example:
- When developing Strategic Direction
- In the early stages when business changes are first contemplated
- During the implementation of changes
- When evidence suggests the project is failing
- Towards the end of the project when a smooth transition is desired
- At the end of the project cycle to evaluate next steps.